Important Note: Medaesthetics™ Follows Australian Health Practitioners Regulatory Agency (AHPRA) Guidelines For Medical Fees And Marketing. AHPRA Prohibits Any Medical Service To Be Promoted By Giving Away Discounts Or Time Limited Offers. Cosmetic Clinics Offering Discount Anti Wrinkle Injections And Time-Restricted Discounted Cosmetic Surgery Offers Are In Breach Of Medical Board Guidelines
- Consultation with our Therapists and Nurses are $50 which is redeemable off treatments performed at the consultation or if you rebook on the day. If your re-booked appointment is cancelled, the $50 is put towards the clinician’s time at your consultation.
- Doctor Consultation: $150 for a 30-minute consult. If you chose to have a treatment done, the consultation fee of $150 will be waived.
- Dr Jadoon Consultation : $250 for 30 minute consult. If you chose to have a treatment done, the consultation fee of $250 will be waived.
- We require a $50 deposit with ALL appointments, bookings cannot be made without this $50 deposit to secure your appointment.For our cancellation policy, we require 48 hours notice for any cancelling or rescheduling. Any changes to your appointment within 48 hours results in your deposit withheld as the cancellation fee.
Rural Clinics Booking Fees:
- $100 appointment booking fee is applicable for all rural patients. Rural clients are kindly requested to provide us with credit card details over the phone or make a direct cash deposit at the local clinic to secure their appointment with Dr Jadoon .
- This fee is refunded in full once the patient has attended their appointment.
Dr. Ehsan Jadoon and Dr Tony Prochazcka are professional Cosmetic Physicians. Their consultations are thorough and they provide every patient with detailed information that takes time. State of the art 3D Facial scanners and digital skin analysis systems may be used to formulate an individually tailored treatment plan.
Your consultation will consist of :
- Initial meeting and greeting with our clinic staff. It is important that you actually like our premises, feel safe and relaxed and are properly welcomed by our team. Developing a great relationship with our patients right from the very moment they enter our clinic is at the heart of our successful clinical model.
- You will be asked to fill in our Patient Intake Form. This will include information such as your name, contact details, medical history, current medications, allergies, skin type etc.
- Once the initial paperwork is completed. You will be taken to one of our consultation rooms.
- A general discussion about your issues and concerns with our doctors and or Registered Nurses. We will make sure that you are provided with utmost privacy and encourage you to openly discuss everything that’s bothering you about yourself. We will ask you questions about your past treatments and your experience with other cosmetic doctors and clinics.
Some consults are simple and straight forward. Like consultation for Anti-wrinkle injections or Laser Tattoo Removal. Other consults are complex and tricky. We will try to get an idea about your budget, downtime and clinical expectations.
We will give you our honest opinion about the best possible treatment available to suit your budget and downtime and will also will inform you if any of those treatments are not offered by us in any of our clinics.
There will be absolutely no sales techniques applied to pressure you into having a treatment. This is unethical practice. Your consultation will be obligation free.
You will be given ample time to go home, discuss the treatment plan with your family or friends and carry out an independent research and/ or see another doctor for a second opinion.