Overview of Facial Beautification
We all know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Scientific research in human facial aesthetics suggests that human eye often finds faces with better symmetry and proportions, more attractive.
Subtle enhancements to various facial features with artistically performed cosmetic injectable treatments are routinely performed at Medaesthetics.
Every face is unique and requires an in-depth assessment by one of our experienced cosmetic clinicians. A detailed plan is then devised based on a patient's budget and the results they want to achieve without any surgery.
Some of the areas commonly treated are:
- Eye Brows: Slightly lifting/ enhancing the outer arch of the eyebrows using Wrinkle Relaxers and dermal fillers.
- Hollow under-eyes: Eliminating the dark circles under the eyes using dermal fillers.
- Nose: Straightening the nose-bridge and making the nose sharper using dermal fillers.
- Cheekbones: Enhancing the cheekbones for a sharper cheek-bone shadow and better facial symmetry.
- Chin: Chin enhancement with dermal fillers for better projection and sharpening.
- Jawline: Jawline enhancement with dermal fillers for a sharp and well-defined look.
Facial beautification treatments have to be carried out very artistically with "less is more" approach. Otherwise, the results do not look natural.
Dr Jadoon and our Cosmetic Nurse Injectors Dani and Nuri have performed countless Facial Beautification treatments using advance injecting skills with minimal discomfort and downtime.