Overview of Hand Rejuvenation
As we age, our hands start to look tired. Visible signs of ageing hands usually involve three key concerns:
- Thinning of the skin on the back of hands.
- Sun damage related patchy redness and pigmentation (Actinic Keratosis).
- Increasingly visible blood vessels and tendons.
Hand Rejuvenation involves a combination treatment approach. At Medaesthetics we offer the most extensive range of anti-ageing treatments for hands. These include:
- Cosmeceutical skincare products
- Vibradermabrasion to remove dead skin
- Laser and Light treatments for redness and pigmentation
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Dermal fillers to restore volume loss
We offer a complimentary consultation with our dermal therapists to access your skin and formulate a treatment plan which suits your budget and any downtime concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
As mentioned above, improving ageing hands involves a combination treatment approach. There is no single treatment which is considered to be the best for everyone.
At Medaesthetics we use multiple laser and light treatments to address sun-damaged skin. This includes:
- BBL (BroadBand Light)
- Revlite Laser
- Fraxel CO2
- Needle-free PRP
Our clinicians will recommend the most appropriate treatment plan based upon your skin type, budget and down-time concerns.
Restoring volume loss with either fat-grafting or dermal fillers is the best way to address this concern.
Pricing depends upon the most appropriate treatment plan and starts from $250.